She’s Not Your Enemy
The colleague who threatens your position at work. The friend who talks behind your back. The woman who seems to have it all together—while you are barely hanging on. Sometimes the women in our lives feel like enemies. But the real enemy is the one who is trying to defeat you with lies that lead to insecurity and isolation, discord and division. She’s Not Your Enemy equips us to battle Satan’s deception through the solid truth of God’s Word. Popular blogger and podcast host Jenn Schulz comes alongside us to explore:
• How we find true joy and fulfillment when we each recognize our unique roles in God’s kingdom
• What we lose when we see other women as competition rather than community
• What to do about envy, jealousy, people–pleasing, perfectionism, and other dailychallenges
• Why we will never be “enough”—and why that’s great news
• How our view of God affects our view of ourselves and others
When we find our worth and identity in God, we can cultivate empathy and compassion for those we have labeled as the enemy—including the woman in the mirror. Move beyond habits of self–protection or shame and discover the freedom of creating a culture of community.