Scripture Press builds a solid foundation based on Scripture and a goal for dedicated discipleship.
What makes ScripturePress distinct?
Scripture Press curriculum is designed to help students understand and grow in the knowledge of God’s Word.
Features include conservative theology and doctrine, a 3-step lesson plan, dual translation NIV®/KJV (two-year-old through High School), and a choice for adult of the NIV® Understanding the Bible Series or the KJV Bible Knowledge Series.
- Builds a solid faith foundation with a high view of Scripture (verbal, plenary inspiration, inerrant, authoritative)
- Equips teacher for success through Bible background, devotions, and tips, with additional training and resources online
- Bible skills build deeper at each age level with thought-provoking questions
- Moderate dispensational emphasis
- Pre-millennial, but no single view on time of the rapture
- Encourages students of all ages to be learners of God’s Word and be mission-minded
- Easy-to-use 3-step lessons
Try The ScripturePress
Get instant access for a closer look at ScripturePress sample lessons and browse samples for all David C Cook curriculum programs.