Cold Case Christianity
Homicide detective J. Warner Wallace applies ten common rules of evidence to make the case for Christianity in this completely updated and expanded edition of the apologetic classic that has changed lives around the world.
A proven bestseller, Cold-Case Christianity shows:
- How detective skills help us determine the historical reliability of the Bible
- The role that evidence plays in the Christian definition of faith
- Why the gospel eyewitness accounts demonstrate the historicity of Jesus
- How rules of evidence help make the case for the proof of Christianity
This expanded edition of Cold-Case Christianity includes:
- Completely expanded and updated content
- 300 new illustrations and graphic elements
- A revised and updated page design
- A new introduction including the author’s testimony of moving from atheism to faith
- A new afterword responding to commonly asked questions about the reliability of the New Testament
Ideal for spiritual seekers, as well as Christians who want to articulate the case for Jesus, this engaging exploration of Christianity answers the most important question of all.